These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly
excluded by their own terms and conditions), and UA Accessories Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read
these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these
terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms
and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed
by UA Accessories Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing
services to UA Accessories Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions,
you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of UA Accessories Ltd, our affiliates
or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video,
software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of
being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users.
By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database
rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication,
estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the
owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the
written permission of UA Accessories Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or
enjoyment of the Website;
in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in
breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating
your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these
terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and
conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration
does not affect any statutory rights.
9. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and
not disclose or share with anyone.
10. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may
require you to change your password or suspend your account.
11. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that UA Accessories Ltd makes available through the Website
(the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of
defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of
fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. UA Accessories Ltd is
under no obligation to update information on the Website.
12. Whilst UA Accessories Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses
and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own
security, that of their personal details and their computers.
13. UA Accessories Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
14. UA Accessories Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website
including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply
to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable
16. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, UA Accessories Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or
loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
18. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our
rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
19. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from
the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then
20. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and
supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and
21. The Contract (Third Party Rights) (Scotland) Act 2017 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party
will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
22. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is
invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted,
and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a
waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
24. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Scotland and all disputes arising under
the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
25. UA Accessories Ltd is a company incorporated in Scotland with registered number SC624630 whose registered
address is Unit 1 IH Building, Morefield Industrial, Ross-Shire, IV26 2SR and it operates the Website www.ua-
distribution.com. The registered VAT number is GB318162613.
You can contact UA Accessories Ltd by email on email@example.com.